The past few days I have had a hankerin' to blog. I keep thinking "I should blog today during my lunch!". I then proceed to open the blog and look at the page for t minus 3 seconds and close it down thinking instead "I have nothing cool to blog about" or "I don't have any pictures - people don't like blogs with out pictures".
But I've decided that I don't really care what the popular demand for blogs these days are and so with out further ado I present to you my boring and pictureless blog dedicated to the random thoughts and goings-on of yours truley.
- I find bathroom chit-chat in the work place utterly awkward and pointless. You don't talk to me in the halls so why do you feel the need to talk to me while you or I am sitting on the pot?
- I have this inner monologue that goes through my head almost constantly. Sometimes in moments of weekness or exhaustion (or carelessness) some of this monologe will bubble out in a little smile, laughter, random singing, or odd words/phrases. These moments can get me in trouble, but most often just get me weird looks - which of course starts another inner monologue. It's a viscous cycle.
- I want to pick up some more tutoring hours. If anyone knows of anyone needing help with Math just know that I'm available for $20 an hour (for close loctations) or $25 (for further away locations or just people I don't like as much).
- I enjoy being happy. In fact I love it. I love it so much that I decide to be happy more often then not. I'm quite happy with that decision.
- I had a math teacher that anytime the number '76' was writtin on the board he would declare that it was his favorite number and start singing "76 Trombones" from Musicman. This makes me feel that when I become a Math Professor I need some type of song or catch phrase that will always remind my students of me, but then I remember that above teacher wasn't the greatest teacher... so maybe I shouldn't take unspoken advice from him...
- I now have said song stuck in my head.
- Braedon and I our buying a townhouse (Yay! Cheers! Cartwheels! Celebrations!). We are hoping to close by the end of this month - do some repairs (new carpet and paint) and move in mid to end June. I am thrilled for many reason but especially for the following: dishwasher, garage, yard, ownership, and most importantly bathtub. Mmmmmm.
- Speaking of the fabulous husband - our anniversary is coming up on the 13th. It's crazy to think that it has only been a year and on the same note that it actually has been a whole year. I love him more and more each day and look forward to new adventures and changes as they come. :)
That seems like a good note to end on.
Loves and hugs. :)