|Loves her belly being rubbed.|
|Watching Helicopters fly by.|
|Attempt 1 of getting a photo of the two of us.|
|Attempt 2 isn't much better.|
|Such a happy pup.|
|Playing with the blocks.|
|Spook brought me his ball back and dropped it in one of the blocks. Fit perfectly.|
- Rose is 7 months tomorrow. That boggles my mind. I swear she just turned 6 months. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. I love her so much. We finally have a handle on the pooing situation and I have my happy baby back!! We are also working on some sleep training and the past two nights have been much more successful that I have some hope we can get her back to sleeping through the night again. All in all things are going good and I am just enjoying every minute that I can because these moments go by way too fast!
- I did WOD 13.2 on Friday for the Crossfit Open. I was so nervous. And excited. I got the last few hours off work so I could go at 6:00 when the majority of those competing at our box would be there. The atmosphere was awesome. My parents even came to watch and support. I got 8 full rounds and that's not too shabby for a girl who has been doing Crossfit for 5 months. Whatever the score though being there was such a fun experience and I loved the energy and support everyone gave. Such an amazing community! I love my Crossfit Draper family!
- I love having my windows open. I love spring. Mmmmmm.
- I got my hairs cut the other day. It's still long mind you. But rather then being belly-button long it's now just boob long. I got rid of about 4-5 inches and it felt great!
- In case you didn't know, I am officially on the Dr. Who bandwagon. It's true. I love it. I'm on season 5 and trying to not watch it TOO quickly because I don't want it to be over.
- Rose loves being outside. Seriously this little girl just lights up when that cool breeze touches her face (she even tries to grab at the wind with her cute little hands). I can't wait for our trip to Florida, while I'm slightly terrified (traveling with an infant isn't ever simple) I'm super excited.
- Rose also loves water. Seriously this girl loves bath time. So I can't wait to see how she reacts to the beaches. :)
- We just filed our tax return. Money back is always nice. Go team!
That's all for now! Till next time.