Bullet list anyone?
Don't mind if I do. :)
- School is going pretty good. Busy, of course, but good. I'm taking a psychology class right now (adolescent development) and we finally, finally, started talking about psychology for the first time this Monday. 3 weeks into the semester. What did we talk about? The proposal that's going on about removing the 12th grade to save money. That's it. If it wasn't so not interesting to me I might be questioning why I went into such a hard major... too bad psychology makes me want to fall asleep after 15 mins.
- Don't worry that I spelled psychology wrong every single time I typed it in that last paragraph - again only proving even more that I've picked the right major. Yay for firefox's spell check. :)
- I've been sick this past week. I've decided that I don't like being sick while being in school. It's been a long time since that's happened... I guess my immune system can only hold out for so long. In either case, Braedon has been wonderful about taking care of me. Even when I'm all gross, stuffy, feverish, etc etc, he still tells me I'm beautiful and gives me kisses and get's me anything I need or crave. Including gelato. :) I just love that boy.
- I got my shoes for the wedding. I love them and I am so excited. Why? Observe:
- Don't worry that the rest of the bridal party (minus the parents) are also wearing a varitey of chuck taylors. :)
- Speaking of wedding stuff - I've met with the Bishop and we've scheduled the day for me to go to the Temple. I can't wait. :) I'm going to start going to Temple Prep this week, we'll see how that goes. I'm excited.
- Me and the Hilly Face went to Ross this weekend and tried on some extremely ugly dresses and took pictures, just cause we can. Sadly those pictures are on Braedon's computer. Stay tuned.
- It may be silly or dumb.... but I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely excited and looking forward to the season premiere of Lost.
- I've been doing observations/Student Teaching of sorts at West Jordan High. I can only go every Tuesday, but I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't actually taught a lesson yet, but I will be next Tuesday. I'm really nervous, but excited. So cross your fingers that I don't suck at teaching. :S
- I'm tired and my brain is feeling uber non-creative, so I'm calling this blog quits.