So here is my attempt to sum things up as best I can (which we all know that means a super long bullet list is headed our way):
- Braedon got a promotion. I know, I know - that kid is always getting promotions. He really is stellar (yes I'm using the word stellar) at everything he does. All in all he's been working hard getting people trained to pick up his duties and then training himself for his new responsibilities and he has finally moved into the new position. He seems to really be liking it. He is now a training manager... whatever that really means - all I know is he is happy and he got a pretty dang good raise so I'm happy. ;)
- I got a promotion too! Woot. I am now in a different support department with JetBlue - the TrueBlue Department! I had a week of full time training that reaffirmed to me that I do not want to be working full-time ever again if I can avoid it. I am now working my new scheduled shift in the center for the next few weeks until they feel all us newbies know our stuff. Having to work back at the center rather than at home sorta blows... (talk about spoiled much?).
- This brings us to my new schedule (luckily only for the rest of the year). I am now working Graves 8:30PM - 5:00 AM three days a week. It actually hasn't been too bad. I really enjoy working the late hours - the calls are more relaxed and further between. The day after said grave shift is a bit hard, but that is what naps are for. ;)
- We are of course all moved and settled into our temporary home and have been for some time. We also thought we would be for some time more but just learned from our builder that our date has most likely moved up and we might actually get in before Christmas! Eeeeeee! :) Best. Christmas gift. Ever. Here's hoping they aren't lying to us or that something takes a turn for the worst and makes us fall back behind schedule!
|The backside. :)|
|The front! :)|
- We visited a pumpkin patch. I didn't think Rose would really be all that interested - but I enjoy walking through them so we went anyways. Turns out Rose has a extremely random love for pumpkins. Who knew. She loved looking and pointing at them all and when we finally found some a little more her size she immediately started to pick them up and carry them around. When we took her little pumpkin away to put it in the wheelbarrow she was not happy with us. It was a lot of fun to go out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. :)
|These two. Gah. :)|
|She sooorta hates the sun in her eyes.|
- We went to Cornbelly's with my family and had a ton of fun. So funny to watch all the little ones run around and play. I wasn't sure if Rose would really care or like it but she really enjoyed it - especially the slides and cow train. She just kept going "wee wee wee wee" the whole time. I'm excited to live so close to Thanksgiving Point next year and think we might have to get a season pass so we can come to all the fun stuff they do!
|Sitting was not on this girls agenda.|
|More pumpkins! She actually went up and hugged one of them.|
|I promise she loved it. Haha.|
|I don't think the slide was fast enough for her... girl likes speed! ;)|
- Halloween happened. With the change of job positions and change in my schedule I actually got to celebrate Halloween! Before I was actually scheduled to work and I was trying to pretend I wasn't bummed about not being able to take Rose trick or treating. So glad it worked out so I could take her! It was so much fun to go out with her! We only did about 10 houses, but she loved it! She was pro at walking around with her little pumpkin pale and she didn't want anyone to hold it for her. It took her a couple of turns to get that she got to TAKE the candy and put it in her own pale - she would pick a piece up and then put it back down. She finally took a liking to putting the candy into her own pale though and started to get a little too handsy. ;) All in all it was a very successful Halloween and I loved spending time with my cute little elephant. :)
|Yay muslce-up's! And yes that is a box under me... this was technically before I|
got the real deal. Promise I'm not always a cheater. ;)
- Rose is adorable.
...Okay I guess I'll give a bit more on her. ;) She really is in such a fun stage of life right now. Her personality is coming forth more and more and she is such a sweet heart (with a mini hulk inside her that likes to come out if someone invades her personal space when she doesn't want them to). She still loves to say hi but has started to say more words such as:
- Ahhhh yeah!
- Woof Woof (she makes this sound anytime she see's or hears a dog)
- Berry (always said ba-ba-ba-barreeeee)
- Stinky (sometimes we sniff her feet and then yell stinky and she likes to repeat it back)
There might be some others I'm forgetting, but it's pretty fun to see her learn new things! She loves animals and loves playing with other kids and has the best cheeser smiles with the cutest gap teeth. She also is so good at giving kisses and gives them on queue now. *heart melts* She really is such a sweet and silly girl.
|Animal lovin' with the Shelties.|
|Pointing at the horses!|
|At her favorite window.|
|Look at those boots! Ha!|
|Sometimes she looks like that kids from The Christmas Story.|
|And sometimes she brings me one hat, then comes back and brings me the other...|
and then gets quite mad when I think she just wants to switch the hats... and finally is
happy as a clam when I put both on her.
- We also went to the Zoo the other day. Braedon's mom had this wagon that we decided to bring and see how Rose would do in it. She loved it! And so did we because it's a lot easier to pull a kiddo out of an open wagon then a stroller she's strapped into. Rose really loves animals and this trip the otters/seals were her favorite. She got up and would give the glass kisses and say "ooooo" when they'd swim by - until they started to swim towards her then she'd get a little nervous and back away from the glass.
|She really liked the elephants too!|
|Love those eyes.|
|Her friend the otter.|
|Giving it loves (she pat's things she loves).|
|Notice how far away her body is to the window... she really did not like|
when they swam towards her.
|She calls the polar bear "Doggy"... I think she gets Spook and the Polar Bear confused...|
|Again with the sun in her eyes. She refuses.|
|So happy to be running around!|
|This guy looked right at her and she got a bit nervous. Ha!|
|Her belly is out of control.|
- And now... I leave you now with a few more random photos because apparently I just can't help myself. :)
|This is what happens when you forget to bring an emergency outfit... your daughter|
get's dressed up in build a bear outfits. #parentpoints
|Seriously. Out. Of. Control.|
|Oh how I love these two.|
|Once upon a time we went on a family hike...|
|... and Rose got super sleepy and sorta looked like she was drunk.|
|But we made it to the top and it was beautiful. :)|
|This one time I got to watch this cutie while Robin and Tom did their|
|And this cutie kept laughing and smiling at me. :)|
|Snuggle and reading time is the best times. Rose loves having books|
read to her over and over and over....
|The night Chantelle was set apart for her mission.|
|That smile! Too good for the stroller! ;)|
Anywho. Life is good and this post is long enough - and please excuse any typo's or unintelligible sentences, I happen to write this post during my grave shift.. so who knows how with it I really am. Have a lovely night (or rather morning) all!
Loves and hugs!