http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

9/26/08

Falling Up...

I absolutely love Fall. It is by far my favorite season. I love the crisp weather, the smell in the air, foot ball season (I'm going to the Utah game tomorrow! Go Utes!) and of course the changing colors.



But really. There is something about Fall that just clicks with me. For some reason Fall to me seems like a new beginning, a fresh start. And I realize that most people would think Spring is the new beginning... what with all the new flowers and plants growing and what not, but really I think the beginning of something new starts with a change or an ending of something else, which is what Fall is all about. The ending of summer leads to the beginning of school. The changing of the colors on the tree's later leads to new leaves.

Change can be a very scary thing sometimes, it can make you feel like you are falling... but more often then not it leads to new growth and new experiences. I try to embrace change as much as I can, which a lot of times isn't so easy to do, but there usually isn't anything I can do to stop the change so why not just enjoy the ride and see how things turn out?

Anywho. I'm not sure how my blog about Fall got turned into a blog about change but there you have it. I'm excited for the season and looking forward to taking some pictures of all the change in colors! :) Life is going good. Nothing too exciting to report! I hope all are well out there in blogger land!

Till next time!

1 comment:

Allison and Mason: said...

I totally agree with you about fall. And I liked the whole analogy with change. I found your blog on Kali's page. Yeah!! Now we can be blogging buddies and I can know what's going on in your life. :)