http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

1/27/09

Factoids

I did this for facebook cause I was bored, and thought I'd post it here too. 25 random facts, habits, thoughts about me. :)


1. I have three main facts/rules about myself (okay I'm sure their are more, but for now just the 3).

2. Fact number 1, Katie always wins, or it's at least ties.

3. Fact number 2, Katie will laugh, a lot of times at herself or at you. ;)

4. Fact number 3, Katie will go to bed early whenever possible. :)

5. I work at a computer, and get bored a lot, so really I'm not a TV junkie, I'm an internet show junkie.

6. I love the song 'Lovebug' by the Jonas Brothers. Don't you judge me.

7. I say that I have a slight 'Lesbian' crush on Hayley Williams from Paramore, but I really don't, it's more of a 'jealous that you are in an awesome rock band and can sing like that' crush.

8. I love to read. I am the epitome of a book worm if you will. Honestly if I could I would be reading all the time. Always.

9. I have feelings, struggles, pains too (shocker I know, but it's true), even though I may have a hard time talking about them.

10. This one time, I are armpit hair. Yup, it's true. My cousin's infact. I didn't enjoy it, it was quite nasty actually but I won tons of free stuff, so deal with it.

11. I love Moab. So much. If I HAD to pick one place to vacation for the rest of life, I would probably pick Moab.

12. I always have candy in my purse. Once I was at a performance and a man sitting behind me had diabetes and was going low, my candy saved his life. Okay so it didn't SAVE his life, but it helped him. :)

13. I always have a book in my purse. You never know when you might get some reading time (see number 8)

14. I enjoy school. Yup, I said it. While it may stress me out and I have my days where I'd rather not be there, I really do enjoy it, and sometimes even enjoy homework.

15. I love math. (see 14)

16. I have one of, if not THE best family in the whole world. I love them, all of them. :)

17. I talk to Chelsea almost 24/7. Literally. We talk alot. About nothing, and everything.

18. I have a dream, almost EVERY night. They are more creative then I actually am, and extremely detailed. Seriously, I'm even thinking about writing them down and making a book of short stories. Ask me to tell you one sometime.

19. I will almost ALWAYS be early. Even when I try to not be early, I still am, but just 5 mins early instead of 10. It's a sickness I swear.

20. I love potatoes. In any form. Hash browns, mash potatoes, cheesy potatoes, funeral potatoes, potato chips, fried potatoes. Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes.

21. I've seen the movie Clue too many times to count and I can quote it pretty much word for word at this point. Sad? Maybe. True? Very.

22. One day, I WILL go to Ireland. Just you watch me.

23. I would never trade the experiences that I've had, even though some of them where really hard. They have made me who I am today, and I kinda like me. ;)

24. I was social from birth apparently. When I was little I would go up to strangers and start talking to them and wanted to be friends with them. Apparently my mom was always afraid I would get kidnapped. Haha.

25. I AM worth it. :)

Keep on rockin.

No comments: