http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

6/1/09

So. Freaking. Delicious.

So lately in life I've be even more obsessed with the Food Network Channel then normal. And for some reason I've seen a lot of talk shows with Bobby Flay on them, and he is always making the most amazing looking burgers. That man can grill! So after seeing all these amazing burgers on TV, I decided that for this memorial day I wanted to have a good BBQ. So I started to confer with my brother in law Tom and we made up some plans.

So when memorial day came along and it was time to start the cooking this is what we did. First we of course got all the good stuff to put on the burger. Tomatoe, lettuce, bacon, guacamole, pepper jack cheese, etc... Mmmmm, burgers. Then Tom, with the help of Ryan and his awesome fryer, made homemade onion rings.

So freaking delicious. Seriously they were some of the best onion rings I've ever had, they were especially good on top of the burger. Mmmmm. Way to go Tom. :)

Then we also had the grilled fruit. I have done grilled pineapple before, but decided this time to also try peaches. And oh boy were they divine. So. Freaking. Delicious. We put a little lemon juice on them and then sprinkled some brown sugar on top and plopped them on the grill.

I think they turned out really well. :) And then to top off everything we had some roasted marshmallows and cookies for dessert. Perfect.

All in all it was a great day spent with the family! I have the best family in the world and I'm so lucky to have them in my life!

Anywho. Hopefully you all had a great break as well!

Until next time! :)

1 comment:

Allison and Mason: said...

That all sounds fabulous!! I want the recipe for the onion rings... those look SO GOOD!