When did that happen?
Oh ya, at midnight last night, huh?
Hmmm. Bullet List time.
- I have senioritis. Bad. I want to be done with school so much. I know I'm all happy about it being March finally, but it would be nice if it was the end of April instead. Or even the beginning of May... like, May 12th. La sigh.
- Besides the fact of me having senioritis, I did really well on all my midterms this semester. I usually bomb the first test of any classes (no joke), but I got an 86 on my PDE's test, and a 90 on my Knot Theory test, and I'm pretty sure I'll get at least in the 80's on my Advance Calc 2 test. :)
- My other two non-related math classes don't even believe in tests. Awesome.
- While I'm on the subject of school, I would like to make something clear. School takes up almost all my life right now. It sucks, but it will be worth it. But a direct cause of this is I am not the most social of butterflies. Luckily I have wonderful friends who understand this... But I'll still come in contact with people who think they know me and my current situation so well and when I proceed to tell them I'm too busy for something they follow up with something along the lines of: "Oooooh, I see. Have to go spend all your time with Braedon, don't you?". This Bugs. And for many reasons:
- Reason 1 - I only get to see Breadon for about an hour or two on Wednesday nights, and then on weekends. That's it. And while I may not be the happiest camper about it, we realize it's not so bad and that it will be worth it in the end - and besides there isn't much we can do about it anyways. So I get bugged because I want to be spending more time with Braedon and can't. Thanks for the reminder, jerk.
- Reason 2 - I work hard for school, and I put in a lot more time then most people do. Sometimes I want that hard work recognized. Them assuming all I do with my life is spend time with Braedon seems to belittle my hard work with school.
- Reason 3 - Me and Braedon are engaged. We love each other. If it were the case that I wanted to spend any of my extra time with him and not you, isn't that allowed every once in a while? I mean... come on.
- Reason 4 - The person always thinks they are some extreme wit having made said comment. Don't think you are ever so clever that you can tease me about me being in love and engaged. I've gotten it from a lot more clever a person then you. So you can go eat it. :)
Loves and hugs. :)