http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

10/3/11

Halloween!

It's officially October which means it's officially legal to decorate for Halloween. Braedon and I did just that in between conference sessions yesterday. Observe:

Outside our door

I made these - thanks to Pinterest for the idea. :)

Our porch. 

Witchy by the Fishies.

On top of the TV.

Candles on the Counter

Table Center Peice.

Braedon's 'spooky' spider.

Lights out.

Lights on!

I love Halloween Decorations. I love October. I love Fall.

Life is good. :)

3 comments:

Karissa said...

ah! So awesome!! I love it! # 1 reason I'm so anxious to get everything painted asap: so I can decorate for Halloween! I need to get some outside decorations..I just realized that Idon't have any! dah!

kelli said...

Looove it! I just decorated todaaaay! Nothing too fancy. But it suits me :) Love love that you have all your own space to go crazy with.

Kelly Jean said...

Ooh, I love it! Halloween decorating is so much fun!!!