I'm excited that tomorrow is Thanksgiving (See excitement above) for many reasons, here are some:
- Food. Don't worry that we have 3 different Thanksgiving meals to attend this year. It's going to be
- Family. I love spending time with family. Nuff said.
- NO WORK. Oh man - I think everyone can agree that no matter how much they may love their job, a break (and a paid break at that) is always more then welcome.
- Christmas! Once Thanksgiving is over it's like something clicks in my head making me finally realize how close Christmas really is. Plus I now feel that I can decorate, listen to Christmas music and all that good stuff. :)
- Sleeping in! Oh the joys of not having to wake up by alarm but when my body actually wants to - which granted is usually around 7:30 or 8:00 - but at least it's more natural then my phone ringing in my ear!
Sigh. So excited. :)
In other news:
- My tooth is out! It came out fairly quickly and easily - I didn't feel a thing (of course that was more due to the 6 (SIX!) shots I was given before hand). Observe this expensive uselessness:
|I found out that I might be able to get 40-60 bucks for that crown!|
- Now that you got to see that lovely photo - let's end on some cuteness. Look how big these three are getting!
|Noah - Loooove the vest.|
|Cute Ari. :)|
|C is good at making her own applesauce. ;)|
|Ari has some weird fascination with Taylor's hands... this was|
her excitement at him snapping. So cute. :)
|The three playing at Grandma's and Grandpa's!|
|Those girls know how to MOVE now!|
|Hence why they are almost always blurry on my camera phone.|
Anywho. Life is good and I can't wait for the weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!