- My family is going up to our cabin this weekend for a snowmobiling trip. I'm super excited to go play in some snow and have a fun little get away with the family. :)
- Next week we are then leaving with Braedon's family to California! Vacation, then two days of work, then vacation again? I'll take it! So excited to have some fun in Disney Land and most especially play at the beach. Mmmm. Ocean.
- Last night Braedon and I ordered pizza. Had it delivered and everything. I'm pretty sure the last time I remember having pizza actually delivered... I was still in highschool. I don't know why but I find this very strange...
- Saturday I had another Activities Day activity. We were making hair bows. I made a decent one... then the most hideous hair bow I've ever seen this side of the 80's. Apparently hair bow making is not my calling in life.
- For Valentines day Braedon and I went to Tucano's. I ate entirely too much. It was wonderful. Braedon also surprised me with some very awesome gauges. Observe:
|Hand Carved Wood.|
- Braedon and I have been doing Crossfit for the past three weeks at Crossfit Draper. It's been an awesome (and painful) experience. I love the atmosphere there. I feel when I go to a regular gym that I am forced to be a horse with blinders. Don't make eye contact. Don't talk to anyone. Get on machine. Work out (sort of) and get out. At Crossfit I feel welcomed, challenged, motivated, and dead beat afterwords (which to me is sort of the point). The workouts are always different and the trainers there really know their stuff and help you to do your best. If you are thinking about trying out a new workout place - I highly recommend Crossfit (and even more so recommend Crossfit Draper).
- Spook is still as cute (and hyper) as ever. It's so awesome to come home to a puppy that get's so excited to see you that he doesn't know what to do with himself and ends up producing this half howl half exited wine sound. We have also discovered that this pup loves to run. Doesn't matter if he's chasing something or just running around after imaginary butterflies - if he can run, he will. Afterwards he get's pooped and falls asleep, like so:
|So cute. :)|
Have a lovely Tuesday Internets.
Loves and Hugs.