First let's do some baby talk - A) For myself down the line to look back on and B) Because I get asked quite often. :)
- I am currently 23 weeks (and some change), or for those that think in a monthly fashion that would be 5.5 months (and still some change).
- I'm feeling our sweet baby girl kick more and more every day - which could possibly be one of the most comforting things to feel in this world.
- She's not kicking quite so hard enough yet for Braedon to feel her (or at least anytime Braedon is around to try and feel her).
- No real cravings besides what I always craved (fries, candy, chips, icecream - you know... basically anything horrible for you). If anything I have more food aversions then normal... which depending on the food is actually kind of nice.
- No throwing up for a long while - yay for the 2nd Trimester! I'm enjoying it while I can. :)
- I've been able to remain pretty active and feel good about my weight gain so far! I've been doing crossfit work out's at home as much as possible. The growing belly is getting more and more interesting to deal with for work outs though, that's for sure.
- We have been working on a project for the babie's room - I'm really excited about it! We are close to being done! Basically we are creating a a tree that will have a bunch of hooks on it to hang her cute jackets, hats, headbands, etc. Originally we started this project for my fedora's, but then decided to change it a bit and put it in the nursery. I'm really liking how it's turning out so far and hope that the final project is as cool in life as it is in my head. Here are some photos of the construction:
|Cut out and prime coat painted|
|First coat of light brown|
|Dark brown over the light brown and the start|
of the sanding (to show the light brown)
|Close up of some of some of the sanding|
|How it will fit in the room. (Look at that|
|Yesterday I was having a 'cute' day. I feel these|
need to be celebrated and recognized. ;)
- A few week's ago Braedon and I got to watch out cute niece Ari over the weekend (or rather two weekends). Sadly the poor thing was sick for most of it - but this girl is still super smiley even when sick! I just have to share some of the cute pictures I took of her. :)
|Ari loves to play with Spook!|
|She was in the process of crawling over my lap and fell asleep.|
|At the store with me. Love those cheeks!|
|Snuggling with Braedon. :)|
|Look at that toothy grin!|
- For our anniversary I surprised Braedon by buying an X-Box (wife points!). I've never really been able to do such a big surprise before (usually I am so afraid that he'll end up not wanting whatever I got that I end up not getting it with out consulting or telling him if it's more then 20 dollars - have I mentioned I'm a bit paranoid about money?). But I knew he'd love this and I knew that I'd love having it as well, so I did it! :)
|That face was the best gift ever!|
|Cone of |
|Baby C and Ari. :)|
- I started painting again and finished one - It's really simple, but I like it. :)
All in all life is going good! I can't believe it's already the middle of May! Before I know it it's going to be my Birthday (weird).
Love and hugs to all!