Anyway you put it though I am so happy she's here and loving being this girls mom more and more each day.
So for some updates about us:
- We went for Rose's two week checkup on Tuesday - she's now weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 19.7 inches long (gained about a pound from her last check up!) That puts her in the 8% for weight and the 23% height... our little peanut. :)
- I've already powered through way too much TV since being on Maternity Leave.
- I'm loving learning more about this little girl. Like her love of sucking on her hands/binki and the fact that she always sneezes in two's.
- For Labor Day weekend we went up for a day to our camping spot with Braedon's family. It was so nice to have a relaxing day up in the mountains - one that didn't end in water breaking and a mad dash back to the valley. :)
|Newborn hat is too big for her.|
|I love this girl. :)|
|Daddy and Great Grandma|
|She basically slept the entire time.|
|Roasting some Marshmellows with Strawberries!! (Love Chanty's|
face in this one)
|All the girls singing together to Rose. :)|
|Both of us were MUCH more comfortable for this trip then|
the last one. :)
- I've been healing up quite nicely... at this point I almost feel like myself again. I'm looking forward to my six weeks being up so I can get back to working out and getting my little flabby tummy back into shape!
- I've learned that when I'm not at work, I have NO idea what day of the week it is... but I love being at home and might be dreading going back to work come October... I suppose those 6 weeks being up will be very bitter sweet.
- I have a problem with taking way too many photos of Rose - I'm sure there are many people on facebook that have already hidden me for my crazy amount of posts... but I can't help myself. I mean... look at this girl!
|These two are so cute... Spook is always watching out for Rose, making|
sure she's okay.
|Always has her hangs by her face.|
|I laughed so hard when I found her like this.|
|Supporting And... Go!|
|Chillin with Daddy.|
- I had my last Snow Cone for the season... while I'm sad that there are no more snow cones from my favorite snow cone place, this means to me that it's officially fall. Oh how I love fall. I'm so looking forward to crisp weather, hot chocolate, sweaters, changing leaves, FOOTBALL, Halloween, etc, etc. I'm getting giddy just thinking of it all.
Annnd I think I'll stop on that happy note - day dreaming of Fall. :)