Have I mentioned how horrible that idea sounds?
But I know everything will work out how it's supposed to - in the mean time I'm just enjoying every moment I have at home with cute Rosealynn.
So let's do some updating (since I've had some folks apparently upset that I haven't blogged enough lately).
- Rose is doing great. She went through a crazy growth spurt last week - so much so that some jammies that fit on Monday no longer fit on Thursday cause she's now too tall for them! I'm excited for her next appointment to see how much she's grown. We still are in newborn diapers and mostly newborn clothes... but she can finally wear a couple of her 0-3 month stuff! :)
- Anytime I think I start learning her routine she changes it up on me. First she hates the binki and then that's all that will calm her down. Then she has to have her arms un-swaddled and now she wont go to sleep if we don't swaddle them. She's constantly changing - but I love learning all about her.
- A few weeks back we went to the Zoo! I haven't been since they opened the new stuff. I love the zoo - and Rocky Shores was pretty awesome! Rose basically slept the whole time... but I know deep down she enjoyed it. ;)
|I absolutely love this photo.|
- Another first for Rose (and for Braedon and I) - a 5k! Braedon ran and did awesome! So proud of him and how much he's worked to be in shape! Rose and I just walked (or rather I walked, Rose slept in her stroller). The 5k was called Footsteps for Fertility and we went in the name of our awesome friends Shawn and Chelsea. Unfortunately they didn't win the raffle for the free IVF... but it was still for a good cause and nice to get out in the fresh air! :)
- The same day of the race we also had my nephews first birthday party! My sister had it at a park and it was so fun to be there with all the nieces and nephew running around having fun. :)
|Baby C and Daddy|
|The Birthday Boy and mama!|
|Ari with Uncle Braedon. :)|
|Cake = Good.|
- This past Sunday we had a really enjoyable day! First we went over to Braedon's grandparents and had a family picnic with all the cousins and such. Then we went up to Silver Lake and walked around. It was beautiful! I love that it's turning to fall. The cooler temperatures - and the changing leaves. Love it.
All in all life is good and I've loved my time off. I'm a bit nervous to go back to work... so any good vibes you can send my way would be greatly appreciated. :)
Happy Fall everyone!!