http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

4/30/15

Haevin Turns 3 Months

I feel sort of bad that I have all these blog posts where Rose will have a big section dedicated to her and her growth/development/cuteness... and Haevin hasn't really gotten much. Oops. So today is brought to you in part by mommy guilt and in part by wanting to brag about my beautiful second baby girl.

Haevin turned 3 months on the 25th of this month. Three months! That's crazy to me.

She is still so so tiny. At her 2 month check up (which was actually about a week after she turned two months) she was weighing in at 9 pounds. I'm not sure how much she weighs now, but I'm thinking we have finally made it to the 10 pound mark. She still is in newborn diapers and clothes besides for pajamas. She officially switched to some 0-3 month jammies the other day because she is getting too tall for the newborn ones... that being said the 0-3 month pajamas sort of drown her. Oh well. 

Haevin is a dream baby. Seriously. I don't know how we got so blessed, how our DNA combined, or what parenting tricks (or lack there of) got us this little girl - but I sure am glad. Her overall mood is pretty content and happy. She still has her fussy moments here and there (kinda?), but they are usually due to being tired and can be calmed down pretty dang easily. Besides when she got her shots, she has only had one or two other epic melt downs - that still are a candle to Rose's bonfire of screaming fits.

As far as sleeping goes - she already averages 8-9 hours of sleep each night. For being in the 10% percentile for weight that is pretty amazing. She has even had multiple nights of sleeping 10 hours. Basically I can't complain about her sleeping habits, especially when her "bad" nights lately are her only sleeping 7 hours before needing a feeding. See what I mean about being a dream baby?

Haevin is also starting to get the nickname of "Smiley" or "Smiles". She LOVES smiling at people... in fact there are times I can tell she wants her binki so I will go to give it to her and she ends up smiling away thus making the binki fall out immediately. I have to hide my face somehow for her to finally take the binki. Adorable.

Basically we are in love. Rose loves to give her kisses and softly rub her head and Haevin loves to give her smiles. Basically they make my heart melt on a daily basis.

Annnnnd now of course comes all the adorable pictures. :)

Snuggling with daddy.

My little sweetie.

Such a good snuggler. :)

Always eating her fits... or rather... licking them.

Smiles!

Stretch!

She still looks so little to me in her car seat.

Getting better at holding her head up.

Rose loves holding Haevin.

Hanging on to her monkey toy.

She can sleep anywhere... I swear.

So cute. :)

Love my Haevin girl

In other news - we have been enjoying life lately. We've had fun having Aunt Chantelle home, trips to the zoo, a weekend with some family to St. George, and other random stuff. Rose is as adorable and sassy as ever, and we are loving seeing her grow and learn each day. I can't believe we are closer to 3 then we are to 2 at this point. Where does the time go!?

Here are some other random photos of our most recent exploits (proving that even though I post a ton on facebook and instagram - I do still hold back a bit ;)):

Rose loves building sand castles in her sand box. :)

Sometimes when we eat breakfast, Rose will ask to hold my hand. :)

Passed out on the way back from St. George. Love her nose being smooshed.

Coolest park at St. George!

Again.

Indoor swimming pool - Rose even started to go on the slide herself towards the end.

Love going on hikes with these two.

They both kept calling this "Double bath!" 

Laughing away. :)

More fun at the park.

Smile!

Showing off her bracelet. Haha.

Helping daddy put on the bike rack.

Snuggles with Aunt Channy.

"Mommy! I ride Spook like a pony!"

Enjoying some black berries at breakfast.

She looks so grown up to me sometimes.

She loves this thing.


Attempt to get a picture of all three of us at the Zoo.

Pictures will be much easier when Haevin can hold her own head up.

Love her.

Smoosh.

Cutest!

Rose loves the zoo. :)

And has to give all the animal statues hugs and kisses.

Cheeeeese?

More hugs.

:)

Looking so fabulous.

Sending daddy silly faces. 

Beauty!

Rose is in love with these Picasso Tiles.

And always asks to build a big tower.
Waiting for Channy!
That is a mothers love right there. :)

When Channy came home! Rose was like a little puppy dog and kept following her. :)


Anywho. Life is good - I seem to say that a lot, but really it is. I love my daughters and feel so lucky to be there mom and to be loved by them. I have an amazing and wonderful husband (who I will be celebrating 5 years of marriage with next month!). And I have a good Spook pup that puts up with all that Rose puts him through. Life really is good and April treated us well!

I can't believe that tomorrow is May!

Yay!

Love and hugs, all! :)


No comments: