http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

11/26/08

Gobble Gobble...

Yup! It's that time of year! Thanksgiving! :D

Life has been pretty crazy and busy lately and I am so excited to have a break from school and be able to spend time with my wonderful family!

So of course in honor of the Holiday I've been thinking of the many things I'm grateful for. I even pulled out my little 'Grateful Notebook' that I've forgotten about yet again. My Grateful Notebook is a little notebook that I started in young womens back in 2004 where I wrote down things I was grateful for. And of course I went through periods where I forgot I had it and then times when I wrote things in it every day (which is why it's still a work in progress even though I started it 4 years ago haha).

Anywho. So I thought that I'd dedicate a blog to things I am grateful for starting with the 'primary' answers, and while they may be 'primary' answers that doesn't make them any less important to my life. So here it goes:

My Family - Really... I have one of the best families EVER. And I am so grateful for them and the relationships we all have with each other. I love spending time with them and I am extremely grateful for the strength they give me. They are all so amazing!.
The Gospel - And more pointedly my testimony of the gospel. I know it to be true and with out that truth my life would seem more confusing and less meaningful. I am also extremely grateful for the power of prayer and also the power of the priesthood. I don't know how I would survive this life with out all of it.
My Friends - Honestly I don't know how I got so lucky with all the amazing people in my life. Along with my amazing family I have great friends who care for me (or so they say ;) haha) and are amazing examples to me. We are able to have lots of fun but also know when it's time to be serious. They have all taught me something and have helped me become the person I am today. I love them all so much!

So now for the random list. These are in no particular order nor all the things I am grateful for. Also I don't really expect any of you to read this whole list, but if you get through it all, way to be! :)

Love, Braedon, books, music, humor, rain, toilets, toilet paper, movement, inside jokes, paper, clocks, dance, socks, blankets, easy transportation, sleep, home, water, teachers, glasses/contacts, soap, smiles, laughter, silence, knowledge, education, stars, the moon, the sun, clouds, exploring rivers, camping, pictures, camera's, shoes, pillows, fire place, innocence, memories, cute little animals, safety, lights, challenges, values, examples, tooth brush, tooth paste, freedom, feet, chap stick, sunrises, sunsets, tree's, colors, leaves, fog, hearing, sight, mountains, flowers, nature, internet, letters, talents, spell check, technology, computers, my name, happiness, naps, long weekends, games, the movie Clue, the game Clue, dreams, fresh air, food, being full, thanksgiving, holidays, electricity, Temples, couches, differences, help from others, the dictionary, extended family, Testimonies, my library card, art, games, doors, doctors, windows, HUGS, kisses, feelings, snow, history, exercise, being able to run, holidays, hats, coats/jackets, ice, health, imagination, fun, vacation, wind, heroes, Joseph Smith, massages, hot baths, Fridays, Sundays, patriarchal blessings, the atonement, forgiveness, faith, hope, laws, prophets, easy communication, softness, Christmas, bridges, entertainment, quiet moments, smoke detectors, volume control, lessons, angels, the ocean, clothing, heritage, expression, risks, compassion, space, peace, the Holy Ghost, motherhood, optimism, trials, Jesus Christ, truth, surprises, carpet, photo shop, costumes, language, breath, plastic, unity pockets, seat belts, Temple Marriage, good manners, gentlemen, tissues, tears, make-believe, sleeping in, E-Mails, hymns, beauty, razors, blessings, Velcro, air planes, charity/service, hospitals, make-up, puzzles, underwear, elevators, stairs, Book of Mormon, babies, little kids, logic, common sense, the constitution, prayers, a living Prophet, medicine, the ability to read, change, comfort, progress, potatoes, modesty, patience, order, chaos, spontaneity, math, chairs, Q-tips, texting, msn, choirs, singing, cell phones, journals, notes, wheel chairs, fasting, college, new experiences, institute, cheaper gas prices, cooking, map quest, second chances, picture frames, iPod, covenants, the sacrament, facebook, missionaries, meeting new people, people's spirit, long weekends, and so much more!

I am a truely blessed person and am so grateful for the many amazing and wonderful things and people in my life!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: