http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

12/14/09

Something Profound and Noteworthy...

...is not something you will find here. You have been warned.

-Brain is tired. Too tired that I actually don't feel like reading my book. Gasp. I know.

-Christmas is next week. What the what? Seriously though... when did this happen?

-Thursday is the last day of the semester. Oh blessed day.

-I turned in my Advance Calculus take home final today. I spent a grand total of 22 hours on it. It was a huge and ugly test, but we finished it, and we slammed it! Our teacher basically told us all that we passed the class. I'm expecting a B. :)

-I got my work schedule for next semester. I don't work past 6 on any day. Thank goodness. 14 hour days on campus are not my favorite.

-I've been going to the chiropractor again to once and for all fix my screwed up neck from my car accident last year. I love it. My neck loves it. And the insurance company is paying for it all. Perfect. :)

-I love my friends. Seriously. I have one of the best group of friends anyone could ask for, that loves and supports each other more then I thought imaginable. We may not have known each other for the longest time, but it seems like forever (in the best way possible). I couldn't ask for better people in my life. I know they care for me, cause they tell me so. They support my decisions and beliefs and never try to make me do anything I don't want to. And surprisingly enough they want me around (weird I know) and even though I can't hang out often, they make sure and invite me to things and let me know I'm missed. And they give me hugs (I love hugs). Basically they're the best. I love you guys.

-I love my family. (Apparently I'm in a grateful mood today :)). I am so blessed to be completely honest when I say I truly love and like all of my family. Siblings, parents, in-laws, and all. They are some of the greatest examples to me and are always there for me. I love spending time with them and am lucky enough to be able to most weeks. They are a crazy lot, but so full of love (even if sometimes it's sarcastic love). I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have each and everyone of them in my lives. They all have sacrificed in some way for me and done so much for me and I am grateful for them in so many ways. Especially my wonderful parents, who have done so much for me I can't even fathom it. They all are my best friends, I love you fam!

-I love Braedon more then I could ever say (you knew this was coming). He is so amazing to me. Lately he has been working so hard at his job to earn extra money for us, and I am so grateful for all his hard work and loving support that he is always giving. He is always super understand when I have to spend our few hours together studying, and often times keeps me on track when I want to slack off. I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend the rest of my life and eternity with. He laughs with me, (including at my stupid math jokes). He worries about me driving home safely. He gives me hugs, whever I want them. He is already there to help support me through school (be it moral support or some extra money to pay for tuition). He helps me stay strong in the gospel and makes me want to be a better person every day. He truly is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. And he loves me, and I never doubt it. I love you hun. :)

-Basically I love my life. It's wonderful, and full of wonderful people, and a lot of joy filled experiences. And when those hard times come along, I always know I will be okay, cause I have so many people surrounding me that support and love me. How lucky can one girl get?

Apparently pretty dang lucky.

1 comment:

Tiffany McLelland said...

It amazes and impresses me so much that you can write a post like this when you are smack dab in the middle of finals. You go, Katie. :)