http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

12/10/09

Avalanche

Less then a week.

At this time next week, I will be officially all done with finals. I just have to keep reminding myself that I will make it out alive to see that day. Also the thought, that once I'm done with finals I only have one more semester left and I'll be graduating, helps ease the burden a bit.

A bit.

The last week and a half of school is always like an avalanche or a crashing tide. One moment you think you have a hold of everything and that you are all caught up, and the next you are buried in a mound of snow or a wave of salt water--trying to catch your breath and stay alive. (And by snow and salt water I of course mean homework, studying, tests, more studying, and more tests.) I'm just hoping I can ride the tide and handle it all.

Or maybe I should just learn to grow gills or breath under huge amounts of snow...

The later might be easier..

.

No comments: