http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

9/3/10

Life = Good.

The blog bug has bitten - but sadly I don't have anything particular to write about.

Bullet list time!

- I'm at work. Running a mass speed button. This bascially is a command that add's something to someone's profile... the reason why it says 'mass' is because you are doing it to multiple people - in my case 9,867 people. Thus the reason why I have lots of sitting time to blog. :)

-I'm loving my new job. It's fun to learn new things and push my mind in different directions. Plus the people I work with are awesome - so fun, funny, and happy - with a touch of sarcasim. Perfect environment if you ask me.

-The husband and I are going camping with his family this weekend. The tradititional... something hunt (and also the place me and Braedon had our first kiss. Fer presh.). Bow hunt maybe? I'm not sure. No one ever really does any hunting... it's more just an excuse to get out of town and relax in God's beautiful mountains. Mmmmm. Excited.

-What makes this trip even better then others is that me and Braedon actually get to sleep in our own tent in the same sleeping bag. Nuff said.

-Braedon starts his new job on Tuesday. I'm so excited for him - I hope he loves his new job as much as I love mine. Or at least more then the one he has currently.

-Lately me and Braedon have been trying new recipies - one new recipe a week to be exact. It's been fun to try new things - once I have a few more new dishes under my belt I'll fill you in on the good ones and the not so good ones. :)

-The Young Women and Young Men are doing a Book of Mormon retreat to Bear Lake the last weekend of September. It's times like this that I am glad both me and Braedon work with the youth in our ward. (Okay, so there are a lot of other times that I am grateful to work with the youth - but free trips to fun places is always a perk.)

-Last night was the Ute's first game of the season. Talk about awesome. I went up to my parents house for our traditional football party - meatballs, homemade maccoroni (so good), the best wings ever (drool), and donuts. It was fun to be with the family and enjoy an awesome game! Go Utes!

-I'm going to the Library today during my lunch to pick up some books for the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm far more excited then I should be. Eeee. I love the library.  :)

-I love books.


That's all for now folks.

Have a most lovely Labor Day!

1 comment:

Allison and Mason: said...

Oh I just LOVE your story and I'm so glad you posted it. I had seen the pictures from WAY younger years and I wondered what your story was. Now I would like to see a prom picture. You guys are what movies are made out of. I love it.