Let's do a little update, shall we?
- I registered for the GRE. I'm taking it in December. I'm Kinda nervous. Kinda excited. Kinda annoyed that it cost $160 dollars. Kinda more annoyed that I will have to also sign up for the Math Subject Test. Kinda even more annoyed that said Math Subject Test will cost another $140. Boo. But my nerves are much more relaxed now that the first step has been made.
- Our Halloween decorations are up. They've actually been up for some time now. I love them. Braedon loves me. We love decorating for holidays. :) Observe:
- Me and Braedon have also started a new goal of ours, which is to try new things - especially for our date nights (and no I'm not talking about those types of new things). So we bought a couple of jars and some popcicle sticks and spent an evening coming up with random ideas of things we wanted to do for dates. Whatever you draw out of the jar, you have to do. Our first pick was: "Go to a craft store, buy some materials and make picture frames. Ten Dollar Limit per person." First, let it be know that me and Braedon should never go to a craft store together - especially when things are on super sale (I am not even going to divulge to you how much we ended up spending on things not even related to the picture frames. Oops.). Second, check out our super awesome frames we made!
- I've been reading a lot more again now that I'm settled in the new job and marriage and such. And I just wanted to express on this blog, once again, how much I love reading. Sigh. So good. And, if anyone wants a good fantasy, check out Brandon Sanderson's first book of his epic series - The Way Of Kings I'm on page 903 (of 1001) right now and I am still loving every letter of it. Read it. You wont be disappointed.
And with that wonderful topic I think I'll take my leave.
Love and Hugs Internet.
* - For those wondering about my title - it's the word 'Update' in Binary code. Oh yes. I'm that nerdy. :)