http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

11/17/10

Not So Necessary.

This blog is dedicated to just some of those not so necessary things in life that I am grateful to have(in no particular order):

-My ice scraper.
-My water bottle.
-Math.
-My red, fuzzy, and wonderfully warm gloves.
-Good books.
-My electric blanket.
-The ring Braedon's grandpa made for me.
-Adventitious situations that come up in life - Like yams/marshmallows catching fire in an oven.
-Spellcheck (I spell marshmallows wrong every time).
-Library's.
-Clocks.
-Words.
-Toilet paper. Seriously.
-Spontaneity.
-Pens/pencils/paper.
-Hot water.
-Traffic Lights.
-Gmail Chat.
-The silence and quite that comes with a soft snow fall.
-Pillow's.
-Hair elastics.
-Contacts.
-My schooling/education.
-Tape.
-Netflix.
-Slush puddles.
-Sunsets.
-The grid system.
-Pockets. Especially pockets in dresses/skirts.



No comments: