http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

11/30/10

The Start of the Season

To start my Christmas season off I want to express my gratitude for:

-My alarm clock that not only reminds me that I am alive (sometimes startling so) but also helps me to be on time to my job.
-My wonderful family - they are so perfectly quarky. I love being with them, talking with them, spending time with them. And I look up to all of them for some many different reasons. They really are the best family and examples a girl could ask for.
-My awesome friends - I am always amazed by my friends, what a wonderful group of people they are. They support and love me for me and even when I get busy and don't see them or talk to them for a while, they still contact me and make me feel wanted and loved. Best group of friends ever.
-My more then amazing husband who not only loves me, laughs with me, protects me, guides me, comforts me, tells me I'm beautiful daily, works hard for me, and cries with me - he also laughs at my jokes. He really is the best husband, and best friend I could ever ask for. And I am so grateful to be able to spend the rest of eternity with him.

Loves and hugs all. :)

No comments: