Sorry about that (like anyone even noticed or cares).
Life is good - here is a list of things that are making me happy right now.
- I'm an AUNT! My wonderful Brother and Sister-In-Law had a beautiful baby girl on March 10th. Welcome Aria Dawn McLelland, you are already so loved. :)
|She is so beautiful! :)|
- I got a new phone since mine was very much so on it's path to the grave. What I love most about said new phone? The cool camera app that I got for it. Observe:
- SPRING. I don't care that it just snowed a couple of day's ago. It's Spring. Officially. I can already feel the change in the air, the warming weather, the trails calling my hiking feet. Oh man. I have a feeling this Spring/Summer is gonna be a good one.
|Lake Blanch 2010|
- Mario 64. Recently Braedon and I went to a used Nintendo Game store and found a copy of Mario 64. We quickly purchased the game and are now working on beating all the levels. I love playing some old fashion Nintendo with Braedon - we make a pretty awesome team. :)
|Braedon on my long-board.|
- My Fedora Collection is growing. My Mother-in-Law gave me another fedora (it's a brown wicker-ish material that is so wonderfully and perfectly old man-ish. I love it.) bringing my total up to 7. :)
|Tower of Fedroa's.|
|Do you love the 'Painters Hair' Braedon is sporting?|
|So cute. :)|
Life is good and I'm just enjoying the ride. :)
Loves and Hugs internet.