http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

1/28/11

Pluggin'

So. For those that don't know. I MC (emcee?) for a local Improv group called 'And... Go!'. I think they happen to be hilarious - and I know you will too.

So.

Ya know. You should come to our show this Saturday at 7:30 at the Church on 365 E, Murray. It's free and our last show before we move to the Murray Theater!

If you can't make it to the show on Saturday - starting Feb 2nd, you can find us at the Murray Theater at 7:30 every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month - tickets will be 8 dollars, unless you can make it to the show on the 29th - where there will be coupons given away for a discount ticket to one of our Murray Theater shows. :)

Come. You'll laugh. I promise.

Oh also - I wrote a blog on our teams website.

Clicky clicky.

Happy Friday Internet! :)

No comments: