http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

1/9/12

New Year, New Dog.

I feel like it's been awhile...

Oh... I just checked... and it's because it has been awhile.

I can't believe I just skipped over Christmas and New Years. Worst Blogger Award for me!

Let's catch up.

Christmas was great. Loved every second of it. We spent so much time with Family - I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas.

New Years was less then great but not horrible. To be fair though I've never been the biggest fan of New Years (*gasp* I know I'm... a New Years heathen).

BUT.

One thing that made this New Years a little more fun was our brand new puppy that we got two days before.

Meet Spook:


Oh we love him. He's got such a cute personality, loves to play, eat, and snuggle - what more could I ask for!?

Now before people ask (because we've had a lot of people ask) we named him Spook because of the whole him being white and ghostly like, as well as it being a name of a character from a book that Braedon and I love. :)

So, while I'll try not to be one of those new dog owners that blog and post about everything that is there dog, I do plan on sharing photos. Cause come on. He's cute. :)

Observe:

Braedon and Spook - the night we got him.

Sleeeepy.

 

 

He sleeps in the weirdest positions.

My sister in law Nans with Spook.

The blanket I made him - he loves it.
Anywho. This post isn't super enlightening - just know that life is really good and we are happy. :)

Happy January 9th everyone!

3 comments:

Kelci Stanfield said...

Yayyyyy!!! Worst blogger award! I'm so proud! (tearing up)

Kara and Chant said...

He is cute! I go through phases where I really want a dog, but then I think too much work. So, how is it? Could I do it?

Katie Lynn Goudie said...

Kara! You could totally handle it. I mean he's work that's for sure. But I love having him... and the fact that it's only going to get easier helps out. He's already learning to use his doggy door on his own! :)