It's Friday. That deserves some celebration. Care to join me?
(I hope you really danced at your computer like I did).
- Tonight is the 5 year High School Reunion. While I quite enjoyed my High School days, and even reminisce about the fun times I had there. I don't particularly like the idea of going back... I like where I'm at. I like moving forward. I like not being in High School anymore... 5 year's is just too soon for me. We'll see how I'm feeling when the 10 year comes around. But for those going - good on ya and I hope you have fun and see the people you actually want to see (and not those that we all know you secretly really don't want to see).
- Instead, tonight Braedon and I are going on a date. I'm not exactly sure what yet, but it's a date and that's all that matters. With the remodeling of the house and weekend trips we've been having, we haven't been on a date for awhile. I'm excited to get back into our Friday Night dating ritual. :)
- We had some friends over last night. Kara and Chant and there three cute kids. Oh how I love this family. We made home made pizza, talked, and played outside in the grass and the sand volley ball pit (conveniently located out our back door). It was so much fun.
- My sister Melissa is having her first Family Baby Shower this weekend. It's so crazy to me that my first little nephew could be here in a month! So excited to add a boy to the mix. :)
- Life is good. Like. Really good. I have a wonderful husband who loves me, cares for me, and laughs at my stupid jokes. I have wonderful family that are not just family, but my friends. They are such a huge support in all I do. I have the best and most awesome friends anyone could ask for. I have a house that can see the sun rise and the sun set. I have a job. I have a mini cupcake pan. I have books, and fun, and laughter.
What more could a girl want?
Life really is good. :)
Happy Weekend Interents!