http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

8/15/08

Can YOU guess!?

I like quotes. I like quoting things even more... such as TV shows, songs, cartoons, movies, etc. I'm sure if you really know me, you probably already know this. So. This blog is dedicated to quotes. (Apparently I feel like every blog I write needs a dedication to something) But to make it more fun for all of you readers out there (*cricket cricket*) we're gonna make it into a game. If you can name what every single quote is from. I'll buy you an ice cream cone... or something else in the dollar range if ice cream doesn't tickle your fancy. And here we go!

1. "Yes... No... Wait, I want to change my answer!... Oh, now we'll NEVER know!" (If you haven't noticed this is also from my previous blog... but it IS from something else originally)

2. "So evil wins, Grandpa Borgnine?"
"That's right. Even your tiny soul is doomed, Billy."

3. "And by bunnies I mean stupid people..."

4. "We threw the racket up to get the birdie. "
"We threw Gödel's cane up to get the racket. "
"And I threw Podolsky's golf club up there... to get even with him!"

5. "Sometimes... wizards are so awesome, it hurts."

6. "Why is the car stopped?"
"It's frightened..."

7. "They come in pints?... I'm getting one!"

8. "Ummm, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"
"Yes, anyone else?"
"No, we're good."

9. "Here's another curse, may all your bacon burn!"

10. "Where are we going? I am going to hit your head with a hammer thats where we are going."

11. "I don't dislike you, I nothing you."

12. "Could I be wearing any more clothes!?"

13. "Thats right. You saw what you saw. That's how we roll in the Shire."

14. "What's he trying to teach us?"
"To pay attention, or we die."

15. "There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?"

16. "Boy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty."

17. "Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."

18. "May your forehead grow like the mighty oak!"

19. "Okay, I got everybody smalls, but remember there's free refills, so small is really a large with a little extra walking."

20. "They just said Spencer..."


So there you have it. I tried to pick ones that I think would be easier to get... so let the fun begin! :) And even if you don't know where they are from... they still make me laugh, so hopefully you got a laugh from some of them too.

No comments: