I'm not sure if any of you have heard this song before, but it always gets stuck in my head around this time of year. It goes like this:
"Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny, a haypenny will do. If you haven't got a haypenny, then God bless you!"
Go youtube it. It's pretty awesome. ;)
The reason I bring this up is cause today I came to the realization that it is almost December.
When did that happen?
I am so looking forward to the break this week (even thoudh sadly it will be Braedon-less since he is in California with his family). It will be so nice to spend time with my wonderful family, catch up on school work slash house work and so forth. And then after that we are on to December. Woot! Why am I so looking forward to December 1st? Well I'll tell you!
1) I can officially call in and schedule our Temple date. :) May 13th. Put it in your calendars.
2) I am that much closer to being done with the semester.
3) Family Christmas parties.
4) Going to see the lights downtown.
5) More hot chocolate. (Yes I realize that it doesn't need to be December to get hot chocolate, but I didn't want it to feel left out)
6) Christmas Break.
7) Christmas. Obviously. :)
So here's to that fat goose! May he get fat fast and may December come quickly and stay long. And of course, here's to remembering the season. To putting a penny in someone's hat - so to speak. I am so grateful for my life and those in it, hopefully I show that gratitude and can show it even more in the coming months. I love you all! And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)