http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

12/6/10

Clarification

Of course when I said I was going to blog daily, I meant weekdaily. :)

This weekend has been a little crazy and stressful (details may come later) but no matter whats going on I know I have the support of my wonderful family and especially my parents.

So today I dedicate my blog to my wonderful mom and dad.

You honestly are the best parents I could ever have. You are always there for me, even on short notice. You are still helping guide me and lead me and I am so grateful for that. You love me for me, you are my friends, you raised me in a way that I can respect myself and others. You taught me in the gospel, but didn't force anything on me - helping me to build my own testimony and grow into who I am today. I know with out a doubt that you are always there for me. I love you, and I know that you love me.

Thank you for all that you do.

:)


1 comment:

Kara and Chant said...

Hope everything is okay. If you need anything let me know. I owe you :)