http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

12/13/10

News Flash

Sorry for the lack of post on Friday - I was distracted by food poising and completely forgot.

This post is brought to you by news in the life of Katie.

- I took the GRE on Saturday. I didn't do as well as I feel that I could have (stupid computer based test not letting me go back to questions and making me loose track of time). But I still did pretty good - at least I believe it's good enough to get accepted to the U or Y, so I'm happy. :)

- I found out that the word Noel is simply another word for Christmas. Why did it take me 22 years to think "I have no idea what 'Noel' is"? (This is my way of making this post somehow Christmas related).

- This past Friday was Braedon's grandparents 50th anniversary. They were nicely surprised with a church full of people and a reception that they never really got. Braedon and I worked on the video that was presented at the reception - containing footage of Rod (Braedon's grandpa) picking up Jeanne (Braedon's grandma) for prom, and dancing in the entry way (so freaking cute), as well as actual footage from their wedding. Both of them had no knowledge that such footage existed. Needless to say, it was a wonderful night and the long hours working on the film was totally worth it. They are proof to me that with hard work, communication, and understanding you can grow closer and closer together then ever thought possible. So cute.

- Me and Braedon are moving on January 8th. My lovely Aunt and Uncle Landlords have sold their house. But luckily we have another side apartment (like a basement apartment, but on the side?) of a lovely great aunt to go to. We feel really good about this new place - not so good about having to move all our junk again, but good all the same. :)

We'll leave it at that for now.

Loves and hugs all!

3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Call if you need anything with the move! I was thinking about you all day Saturday and sending prayers your way. Glad you feel good about it. Those tests are stressful!

Katie Lynn Goudie said...

You are so sweet! We might take you up on the helping move thing... And thank you for the prayers! I'm sure they are a big part of why I did good. :) It was stressful! I'm glad that it's done so I can enjoy the rest of my holidays. :)

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, I didn't know what Noel meant either! Something Christmas related.. :) Good luck with the move! Thank goodness for family side-apartments! ;)